Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8/26/09... Another day?

Please click Google links for professional information on Asbestos sickness and Mesothelioma.

So, It is getting worse today. I seem to be waking up to the same conclusion; it will never end, there is no cure. What would Jack Kevorkian do in this situation? I'm kidding, of course... but you never really know for sure do you. I dont really know what direction this is headed. I really don't care to be quite honest. You have to take it day by day.

My throat is sore and my right ear hurts... sinus infection caused by a cold? It could be, if I were an optimist, but even then, do I want to think about going into the hospital for a cold and then never coming back out? Wow... there is a thought.

I ate Chinese food for lunch.. too much MSG gives me a headache. Or is it really the MSG?

These are the earlier symptoms of Meso... it doesnt matter what you are feeling, if it isnt right, call your doctor. You need to find out.

By the way, nose-bleeds are not a good sign...

No comments:

Post a Comment